4 Ağustos 2023 Cuma

"Beat & Release": Electroshock Torture, Followed by "Accidental" Stabbing, Killed Teenager, in Gebze

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 4 August 2023)














                                   Hey, accidents happen.

Last October in Gebze district of Kocaeli province, high school student 
Büşra Kabataş (15) was tortured and stabbed to death by her mother's
former boyfriend Taner Yaylacı, who used an electroshock device to
stun Büşra, stab her 20 times and then strangle her. (!)

Subsequently, Yaylacı set the house on fire in an effort to destroy any
evidence of his deeds.  Nevertheless, Yaylacı was caught by police and
put in prison.  The first hearing in the case against him was held yesterday.
In his defense, Yaylacı stated that "I only stabbed her once.  I didn't start
a fire and I didn't rape her."  He added that he and Büşra's mother A.Ç.
became a couple in 2018 but he suspected that A.Ç. was cheating on him
so he went to their house to confront her.

Only Büşra was at home so Yaylacı took out his anger on her.  He said he
grabbed a knife from the kitchen to scare Büşra and added that "Büşra
was insulting me from her bed.  When she kicked me I lost my balance
and fell on her, with the knife in my hand landing in her throat (!).  In
shock, I ran from the house and threw my electroshock device, knife
and clothes in the garbage.  The thing that started the fire does not belong
to me.  I didn't use the electroshock device at all.  But I'm regretful."




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder