24 Ağustos 2023 Perşembe

"Beat & Release": Surgeon Killed by Pimp Over $4 Price Differential for Hotel Liason with Uzbek Woman, in Avcılar

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 24 August 2023)














      "A man's been shot! Someone call a doctor! Uh...."

Last Tuesday evening, M.S.A., the desk clerk at the Pablo Suit Hotel in
Avcılar, Istanbul, called the police, saying that someone in room 206 had
been shot.  The victim was Dr. İbrahim Karahan (55), a general surgeon
at a private hospital, who suffered a gunshot to his midsection and died.

In his statement to police, M.S.A. explained that "an individual came to the
hotel and told me that a woman was being beaten in room 206."  M.S.A.
added that he and this individual entered room 206 and the individual
opened fire on a man ((Dr. Karahan)) in the room, before fleeing with the
woman there.















       
     Formerly operated under the name "No-Tell Motel"

Police identified the woman as Dilnoza Bayramova (31) from Uzbekistan.
Dr. Karahan had booked the hotel room using another name and the 
women came to the room after him.  The killer was identified by police
as Ali Asker Kıtay (26).  Both Bayramova and Kıtay were taken into 
custody.  

Evidently, Dr. Karahan and Bayramova argued over the price of their
sexual encounter, with Bayrmaova demanding 1,500 TL ($55) and the 
doctor offering her 1,400 TL ($51.50) (!).  In her statement, Bayramova
explained that "Two months ago I met Ali Asker on Instagram and I
became his girlfriend.  He left me at the hotel.  When I entered the 
hotel room I argued with the man there about the price. He offered me
too little and began to beat me when I insisted on my price.  So I 
called Ali Asker, who was waiting for me below, for help."  

 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder