13 Mayıs 2024 Pazartesi

"Beat & Release": Shepherd Spots Flying "Man in Black" Form, in Muş

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Sputnik website, 27 April 2024)













Experts think it was Tommy Lee Jones - "Men in Black"
sequel is currently being filmed near Muş.

While shepherd Murat Koç was grazing his sheep in Küçüktepe village 
of Muş province's Varto district, he saw the figure of a human being (!)
suddenly appear in the sky above him.  Koç said that "it was a black
thing resembling the form of a person.  I took the video so that others
could see and know about it.  I was able to see the thing for about a 
minute.  I want this to be investigated."

Continuing, Koç related that "it was about 5 o'clock in the evening in
the pasture where I was grazing my sheep and I noticed this object 
in the shape of a person that suddenly appeared.  I was startled by it
and took the video so that others would know about it."



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder