5 Kasım 2020 Perşembe

"Beat & Release" - Another Russian Stormed by Unrestrained Turk

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 5 November 2020)


Vehbi S. mixing the 'cossack dance' with (glass) 
breakdancing.

In Antalya, hairdresser Anna Orekhova (39), who is Russian, met 
Vehbi S. (38) two years ago and they became a couple.  When 
Orekhova was five months pregnant she learned that Vehbi S.
was addicted to narcotics so she told him to get clean or she would
leave him. He didn't and she left.

Orekhova moved but Vehbi S. rented an apartment on the same 
street, harassing her psychologically.  When their child was born,
Vehbi S. increased the torment so Orekhova got a one-month
restraining order in July.  Subsequently, after the order expired,
Vehbi S. continued both psychological and physical harassment
against Orekhova, who asked the court to extend the restraining
order but received a negative reply. (!!!)




















  Where's Putin when you need him?!


Orekhova, at wit's end, explained that "I want to raise my child
in a healthy and happy environment. On 29 October I experienced
a terrible incident.  He came to my workplace, beat me and broke
the hair salon's window.  He grabbed a broken piece of the glass
and threatened me. He might harm my 71-year-old mother and my
9-month-old daughter.  I'm afraid to go out of my house."

When Orekhova's co-worker tried to intervene, Vehbi S. 
threatened her with the broken glass, too.  Seeing others rushing
to the scene, Vehbi S. fled.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder