15 Ocak 2020 Çarşamba

Over-Ardent Suitor Hammered by Protective Dad


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 15 January 2020)

tacizciyi öldüren babaya tamer çetin ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                       Çetin was more than a bit askew.

In Kahramanmaraş, on 5 June 2018 Kadir İ. (54) killed Tamer Çetin
(34) with a revolver and a hammer (!).  Çetin had been harassing and
threatening Kadir İ.'s daughter Zehra İ. (25). 

In the related court case, Kadir İ. was given a jail sentence of 12 years
1 month, which drew a sorrowful reaction from Zehra hanım, who said
"if I'd known my father would get such a terrible sentence I would have
preferred to die."  After the court rendered the sentence, both the
family's lawyer and the public prosecutor petitioned a higher court to
void the verdict.

Tacizcisini Öldürdüğü İçin Babasına Verilen Cezaya Tepki Gösterdi: ‘Onlarca Defa Şikayet Ettik’
                                Father knows best.

Zehra hanım met Çetin through a relative 2.5 years ago but she soon
realized that Çetin was not "normal" (!) and wanted to break off the
relationship.  Undeterred, Çetin threatened to kill Zehra's family if
she didn't marry him.  He then came to Kahramanmaraş from Istanbul
and began stalking Zehra by camping out in front of her house (!).

Kadir İ. got in touch with Çetin's family and told them  "Control
your son! I have 5 children and I don't want an incident."  In reply,
Çetin's family lamented that "even we can't deal with him!"  Kadir İ.
and Zehra finally got a restraining order but went to the local
police station "50-60 times" to complain about the hovering Çetin.

tacizciyi öldüren babaya tamer çetin ile ilgili görsel sonucu
"I'll make my name go down in history on TV as the 
'Heartless Killer-Ex-lover'.  This is probably what the 
dream I had last night was about.  I'll make a short film 
with a picture of me next to a newspaper article about 
you and it will be on all the evening news channels. 
You'll see that the film, entitled 'Heartless Killer-Ex-
lover', will break all box-office records."

Relating Çetin's actions, Zehra hanım explained that "he pasted nude
photos under photos of my head and sent them to shopkeepers and
everyone else, declaring to my father that  'I'll scandalize you and your
daughter!'  My father left work in order to protect us."  Each day,
Çetin would send nearly 500 text messages (!) containing threats and
insults.  A week before he died, Çetin said "I'm coming with a gun and
I'll massacre you all.  All of Turkey will see it!" 

kahramanmaraş haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu










Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder