27 Şubat 2020 Perşembe

'Knife Beauty' Cuts Throat of Reluctant Fiancé


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 26 February 2020)

emrah öztürk zehra a ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Emrah bey's expression seems to say "I know what I'm in for."

In Eskişehir, the body of Emrah Öztürk (28) was found in the Kent
Forest the day before yesterday.  Police research revealed that Öztürk
had entered the forest with his fiancé Zehra Aras (22), who left the
forest later by herself. 

Aras was taken into custody at the Eskişehir bus terminal as she
boarded a bus for Antalya.  In her statement to police, Aras explained
that "Emrah said he wanted to break off our engagement.  We went to
the forest and I said to him 'Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you.' 
Then I stabbed him in the stomach and 8 other places.  When he didn't
die, I cut his throat." (!)

emrah öztürk zehra a ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Walking down the aisle...but not the one she'd hoped for.

It turned out that Aras had also wounded a previous fiancé  (!). On her
social media account, she had shared video of herself at a 'Caucasus'
wedding, wielding a knife, with the caption "I'm the knife beauty!" (!)

emrah öztürk zehra a ile ilgili görsel sonucu
A wedding with lots of knives - not just to cut the cake with.
         

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder