31 Ağustos 2020 Pazartesi

TNT Road Rage Edition: Mayor's 'Get Me to the Church on Time' Wedding Blues in Fethiye

türkçe  links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 31 August 2020)


CHP'li başkandan itiraf gibi açıklama: Üzgünüm - Son Dakika Haberler

                       Mayoral road rage victim Özbakır.


In Fethiye, Çağlar Özbakır (30) was driving along with his girlfriend in
his car when he got into an argument with the driver behind him.  The
two cars pulled to the side of the road and the argument continued 
between Özbakır, the other driver and a passenger in the second car,
who turned out to be Alim Karaca, the mayor of Fethiye (!). 

Özbakır explained to police that the narrowness of the road wouldn't
allow him to get out of the way of Karaca's official car, adding that
"the passenger in the car kept telling me he was the mayor, so I said
'I don't care who you are!'  Hearing this, the mayor got out and inflicted
damage on my car.  His bodyguard then kicked my car.  I said there 
was a woman in my car but the didn't care and broke the window 
where she was sitting."  

Başkanla koruması saldırdı' iddiası - Son Dakika Haber
       Places to go, people to see so get outta my way!

Asked by Hürriyet about the incident, Karaca explained that "I was
coming from the wedding of my niece/nephew and was trying to 
get to another wedding.  This guy's (Özbakır's) car was in front of
us and going too slow. I had my driver switch on the flashers. 
When we both pulled over, the other guy said to me 'What's with
the flashers, dude?!'  So I told him I'm the mayor and that I was
hurrying to another event.  In response, he said 'I don't care if you're
the mayor!' and began cursing at me."

Turistin 'Alim Karaca '' Aracımı Darp etti iddiası - Muğlatürk
                    "Hey, it was already broken (!)"

"I got out of the car and told him to stop cursing. The shopkeepers
there witnessed the whole thing. I said to myself 'God will punish
him' and got back into my car.  I'm taking the matter to court. I
absolutely did not touch his car and the window was already 
broken (!).  Niether I nor my driver hit his car.  Maybe, when my
driver got out, his door accidentally hit the other guy's car (!)."


İstanbul Ölüdeniz Fethiye Harita. İstanbul Ölüdeniz Fethiye Yol Haritası.
                                 Fethiye (B)








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder