4 Ağustos 2018 Cumartesi

Marital Edition: Cleaning Maniac vs. Head-Butter


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 3 August 2018)

fazla temizlik mahkemede bitti kübra fatih ile ilgili görsel sonucu
          Kübra hanım in her leisure time.

In Istanbul, Kübra B. (26) and Fatih B. (30) fell in love seven years
ago and eloped.  However, Kübra hanım cleans the house every day
and changes the furniture around, too, which led to an argument with
Fatih bey.  When Fatih bey asked Kübra hanım about her cleaning
and furniture activities, she screamed at him "Don't interfere! I'm
the one who lives here and cleans this place!"

In response, Fatih bey head-butted his wife (!), who called police and
got a hospıtal report.  Subsequently, Kübra hanım rescinded her
complaint but the public prosecutor is proceeding with charges against
Fatih bey that could cost him a jail sentence of from 6 months to 1.5
years.

In his police statement, Fatih bey, who said he and Kübra hanım
have a happy marriage (!), explained that "my wife talks a lot and has
a bad disposition. She also is a cleaning maniac and changes the
furniture around every day.  On the day of the incident, at 0230 in the
morning I asked her why she keeps changing the furniture, which
prompted an argument between us.  Kübra screamed at me so I asked
her to lower her voice but she dug her nails into my arms.  When I
tried to push her away my head accidentally hit hers (!)."

As for Kübra hanım, she stated that "we've had marital problems
since the beginning.  Thinking of my family's future I tried to put up
with it but my husband, using my cleaning as a pretext, said to me
'you're crazy! I'm going to hit your head against the wall!  I'll kill
you!'   Then he head-butted me.  I scratched his arms to protect
myself.  I filed a complaint but then I took it back." 

head butt ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Fatih bey: "my head accidentally hit hers" (!)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder