28 Temmuz 2019 Pazar

No Respect for Her 'Blind' Husband


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 28 July 2019)


eşim beni kör etti yadigar kepçe ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                           Love is blind.

In Istanbul, driver Yadigar Kepçe (50) explained that "in 2018 I was
stopped by the traffic police, while a friend was in the car with me.
The police asked me for my license and registration and then made a
check.  Then they said to me 'you're blind, how can you be driving?!'
Needless to say I was quite surprised because I'm not blind." (!)

"Right away, I went home and looked through my papers.  Sure
enough, one of them was a report from a state hospital confirming
that I was 90% sight-impaired.  It turned out that my wife N. Kepçe
had had this report prepared, so I filed a complaint against her with
the public prosecutor.  My wife had documents prepared saying that
I was blind and had cancer so she could collect 1,220 each month in
aid from the municipality." (!!)

"My wife claimed that her older sister told her to do these things
and she filed for divorce from me, too. Since 2013, she has used me
to get a monthly stipend from the state.  While I was sleeping in
2017 my wife and her older sister poured soapy water on my eyes
to try to blind me, evidently to make sure that if my 'blindness'
report came to light, I would, in fact, prove to be blind." (!!!)

"One time state officials came to the house and my wife had me
wear sunglasses.  The visitors asked me 'can you shave yourself?'
and my wife answered them, saying 'we take him to the barber.'
It was only later that I figured out the reason for all these tricks."
(!!!!)

rodney dangerfield ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Perhaps Yadigar bey made the wrong choice of role model...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder