10 Eylül 2020 Perşembe

Public Outcry Gets Lout Re-arrested For Beating Shopkeeper in Milas

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 10 September 2020)

Pes artık' dedirten olay! Markete yarı çıplak girip sahibini darp etti

The "Beat & Release" judicial procedure has some flaws.

The day before yesterday in Milas district of Muğla province, half-
naked Kürşat Zabun went into Elif Gültekin's shop and sexually 
harassed the 55-year-old mother of two children.  In response, 
Gültekin told Zabun to leave the shop but instead, he beat and kicked
her before fleeing the scene.  A neighbor called police and Zabun 
was found and arrested.

However (!), after processing at the police station, Zabun was released.
The resulting public outcry prompted police to issue another warrant 
for Zabun's arrest but he was already on the run.  Nevertheless, Milas
police teamed with their counterparts in Adana and determined that
Zabun was aboard a bus from Konya headed to Adana.  The bus was
stopped and Zabun was re-arrested and then jailed.

Tacizci saldırgana otobüste kelepçe

Elif hanım and the lout's unscheduled disembarkation.

Elif hanım, who had to get five stitches for a gash behind her ear, 
criticized Zabun's initial release, as she explained what had happened:
"My husband died four and a  half years ago.  I've been running the 
shop by myself since then.  I was sitting there when this half-naked
guy came in and wanted to buy two beers and cigarettes, which I gave 
him."  

"Then he began to verbally sexually harass me so I grabbed a stick 
and tried to scare him into leaving. That's when he started to beat and
kick me.  Were the police going to do something after I died?!  This
guy would do the same to someone like me a day or two from now.
This shop is my livelihood but I'm frightened by these louts so I'm
closing it."

Haritası : Milas Wikipedia Bodrum Milas Haritası Bodrum Milas Haritası.  Bodrum Milas Harita. Bodrum Milas Kıyıkışlacık Haritası. Milas Bodrum Arası  Yol Haritası. Bodrum Milas Haritası. Milas Bodrum Havalimanı Haritası.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder