20 Mart 2019 Çarşamba

Latter Day Jesus Smites Washing Machines


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 20 March 2019)

ms 1inci yüzyılda gibi yaşıyoruz boşanma gerekçesi ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                             He's really into the Jesus thing.

An American woman named R.J.L. (27) was living on Gökçeada.  She
had 3 children with Ö.C.L., whom she married 5 years ago but during
the second year of the marriage R.J.L. asked for a divorce.  In her filing
to the Istanbul Family Court, R.J.L. explained that "From the day we got
married Ö.C.L. wanted to live according to the ways of Jesus's time. 
Thinking that washing machines and dishwashers are incongruent with
a natural life, he prevented me from getting them.  From the second
month of the marriage Ö.C.L. insisted that I live this way."

"I was born and grew up in a well-educated family in Turkey.  The
lifestyle my husband insists upon isn't even lived in villages.  Even
priest I've consulted say my husband's ideas are illogical.  When I
was pregnant with twins my husband was disrespectful towards me
so I returned to my family."

In response, Ö.C.L. asserted that all of his wife's claims were imagined.
He explained that "my life philosophy, religious beliefs, economic
situation have all been well known to her since the day we met.  When
we first moved to the village on Gökçeada there wasn't any electricity
so I had the homeowner take care of this as soon as he came from
America.  It's true that we didn't have a washing machine and that we
used a neighbor's.  I looked after my pregnant wife with great care.
I more that delived on my husband and fatherly duties. Her goal is to
move to the USA with her family."

The 3-year case has been decided and the couple are now divorced.
Custody of the children has been given to R.J.L. and Ö.C.L. must
pay 600 TL (about $125) per month for child-support.


gökçeada haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu                             
                                 Gökçeada (arrow)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder