15 Mart 2020 Pazar

Aging Gigolo-Wannabe Gets Bilked in Ankara


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 15 March 2020)

gigolo dad click here for a related TNT report from 2018

gigolo scam click here for another one.

and yet another a never-ending saga.

aging gigolo ile ilgili görsel sonucu
     N.U. lamented that he even paid for this online course.

In Ankara, N.U. (55!) filed a complaint with the public prosecutor
after losing 17,000 TL (about $3,000) to a gigolo scam gang.  In
his complaint, N.U. explained that "I entered the gigolo website
'lemanajans.fun', where I read the following statement: 'Get together
with a woman once in a week to earn 300 TL, twice a week for 500 TL,
2,000 TL for a night and 2,500 for a month.'"

"Thinking this would be a great way to earn money (!), I entered my
name, city, age and contact information on the site's form.  Shortly
thereafter, 'Ahmet' called me and said 'you have to desposit 300 TL
as a 3-month subscription fee.  Once you do, I'll call you again.'  So
I sent the money to the IBAN number he gave me and the same day
'Ahmet' called me to say that a 51-year-old woman would be calling
me."

"Sure enough, five minutes later 'Aylin' called me and said 'if you're
free, let's get together tonight.  I'll bring another woman with me. 
Any problem if she joins us?'  In response, I said the other woman
would not be a problem.  Next, 'Ahmet' called me and asked for my
bank account number. Soon after, 'Aylin' called and said she would
send money to my account."

aging gigolo ile ilgili görsel sonucu
    Put me in coach! But three's a crowd...

"'Ahmet' called me once more to say that 'Aylin' and her friend wanted
to spend the night with me but before 'Aylin' could send 2,000 TL to
my account I would have to send him ('Ahmet') 700 TL. In reply, I
told 'Ahmet' that I would only go to dinner with the other woman and
not spend the night with both of them.  Nevertheless, 'Aylin' kept
calling me, saying 'Dear, I deposited the money. Did you? Let's get
together as soon as possible.' 

"I was bewildered so I sent the 700 TL to 'Ahmet', as you (prosecutor)
can see from the bank slip I have attached to my complaint.  In total,
I sent 17,110 TL to 'Ahmet''s account.  My psychology is now upside
down!"       

aging gigolo ile ilgili görsel sonucu
       N.U. after his ordeal.  Older but wiser...(and poorer).


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder