8 Aralık 2018 Cumartesi

Goldbrickers


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 8 December 2018)

parke tası altın külçe bolvadin ile ilgili görsel sonucu
They have bridges for sale in the adjoining showroom.

Hakan Ö. and Muhammet T. of Bolvadin in Afyonkarahisar province,
met Yasin Arslan. on social media and sold him a cobblestone painted
gold that they said was a gold ingot for 50,000 TL (about $10,000). (!)

Arslan, who lives in Eskişehir and makes a living in stock-breeding,
came to Bolvadin last Wednesday to meet with Hakan Ö. and
Muhammet T., paid the money and took possession of the 'gold ingot'.
Later, though, Arslan realized that the 'ingot' was just a cobblestone
so he went to the Bolvadin police station and filed a complaint against
the two suspects. Hakan Ö. and Muhammet T. were taken into custody,
gave statements and were released by the court.

Hürriyet obtained Arslan's statement to police that accompanied his
complaint:

"They told me 'we have a 50,000 TL credit debt so give us 50,000 TL
and we'll give you the gold.'  I took out 50,000 TL in credit myself
and went to the address they gave me, where I felt the heaviness of the
'gold' and was convinced.  But when I got back to Eskişehir I realized
that it was fake so I hit it with a hammer and it broke in two."

As for Hakan Ö., he revealed that last year Arslan had lent him
5,000 TL and that on the day of the 'gold ingot' sale "we met so I
could pay him back." (!)

afyonkarahisar haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Bolvadin district is in eastern Afyonkarahisar province. 
Eskişehir province is just to the north.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder