20 Aralık 2019 Cuma

Koç University Dean Bankrolled Daughter's Drug Blackmail Payment


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 19 December 2019)

ramazan kalaycı ayşe ınan umran savaş ile ilgili görsel sonucu
           Ayşe hanım and the blackmailer in her life.

The court case against Ramazan Kalaycı, the foreign relations director
at Koç University in Istanbul, for blackmailing Ayşe Inan, the
daughter of the university's dean, continued yesterday.

According to the indictment, Ayşe hanım told Kalaycı about her drug-
use problems and how this could negatively affect her child-custody
battle with the husband she was in divorce proceedings with.  In
response, Kalaycı is alleged to have said "the police and MİT (Turkish
National Intelligence Organization) have records about your drug use.
You came under narcotics surveillance.  There are photographs of you
with drug-dealers.  But  I know people in the police department and
MİT who can make those records go away."  A frightened Ayşe hanım
then agreed to give Kalaycı 1,150,000 TL (about $250,000). 

At yesterday's court hearing, Ayşe hanım, her father Umran Savaş
İnan, who is the dean of Koç University, and Kalaycı all participated.
Ayşe hanım testified that "I gave the money to the suspect in his
office at Koç University.  There was no one else there and I have no
video to present as evidence.  Since there was lots of money I brought
it in a bag.  After I gave the suspect the money he gave me a receipt
(!) for this last payment - I made 3 payments, totalling 1,150,000 TL.
I go the money from my father and gave it to the suspect."

ramazan kalaycı ayşe ınan umran savaş ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                                   Supportive dad.

As for Dean İnan, he explained in his statement to the court that
"suspect Ramazan Kalaycı was the foreign affairs director for the
university.  He was helping my daughter Ayşe find a job for her
ex-husband.  Later, during her divorce he gave her advice.  My
daughter said that she gave the money she got from me to the suspect
as a blackmail payment.  She told me that she gave him the money
under the threat that she would lose custody of her child.  When I
gave her the money I didn't ask what it was for.  She had just come
from the USA and thinking that she was going to give the money
to her former husband's family (!) I didn't ask about it."

koç üniversitesi ile ilgili görsel sonucu

         Offering a PhD program in the Black(mail) Arts.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder