27 Aralık 2019 Cuma

Miniskirt Phobia Drives Judge & Prof. to Distraction


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 26 December 2019)

miniskirt judge & jury click here for the related TNT 
report from last May.

mini etek hakim yoylu ile ilgili görsel sonucu
The other day at a related hearing, the prosecutor asked for a 
jail sentence of 3 years 7 months for Judge Yoylu.


rezil saldırı atilla girgin ile ilgili görsel sonucu
     TV expert: Don't let him see the U.S. TV "weather girls"!

A female student named Merve made the accusation of sexual
harassment on social media as follows: "today at the university, a
former academician who had come to the school for an academic
jury, said to the girl sitting next to me who was wearing a
miniskirt 'are you a whore!? İs this a night club!?'  When I objected
to this he came toward me and grabbed my chin.  My own professor,
who is from the school, saw the whole thing from behind me."

The first student, Sebahat Ok, stated that "I'm the one who was
sexually harassed but I was able to handle it.  Atilla Girgin not only
harassed us but he walked toward us and was ready to use violence.
Right in front of a current academician, this former academician
said to us 'you came here as whores!'

Girgin is currently teaching "TV Reporting and Programming" (!)
at Istanbul Aydın University.  The incident occurred at Istanbul
University.


covered women ile ilgili görsel sonucu
      School uniform-of-the-day, if they have their way...




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder