25 Nisan 2019 Perşembe

Metrobus Pervert Is No Master of His Domain


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 25 April 2019)

utan metrobüs fatih özdemir ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                                    Has ardor-control issues.

In Istanbul the day before yesterday, a woman named N.K., riding
the Zincirlikuyu-Beylikdüzü metrobus, complained about a sexual
attack by one Fatih Özdemir that occurred when the bus reached the
Avcılar stop. N.K. posted a video on social media (!) which she
narrated as follows: "This creep masturbated on me! For about an hour
I had tried to keep my cool but then I turned and saw that he had his fly
open and ejaculated onto me! I said to him 'I won't keep quiet about
this, you'll be shamed!'"

Özdemir was taken into custody at the Saadetdere Mahallesi metrobus
stop.  In his statement to police Özdemir explained that "When the
woman screamed all of a sudden, I got scared and peed in my pants. I
didn't do anything."  Both Özdemir's and N.K.'s clothing were sent to
the police lab for examination.  After his interrogation, Özdemir was
brought before a judge at the Küçükçekmece courthouse and jailed.

istanbul metrobüs ile ilgili görsel sonucu
         Hard to explain, but it turns some people on.


N.K., who is a human relations expert at a company in Istanbul, told
Hürriyet what happened: "I got on the metrobus and it was very
crowded.  I was sitting in a seat and the assailant Fatih Özdemir was
standing next to me.  I was wearing a skirt and he made contact with
me. He was also trying to take photos. I pretended to be asleep.  He had
a plastic bag in front of him and was holding his sex organ, making some
movements.  At first, I didn't know what was going on but when I
pulled back my bag I saw that the man was masturbating.  Then he
ejaculated. I started to scream and the other passengers grabbed him."


istanbul metrobüs güzergahı ile ilgili görsel sonucu




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder