11 Ağustos 2019 Pazar

'Zeynepbank''s CSO (Chief Seduction Officer)


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 10 August 2019)

Zeynepbank click here for background on this CSO.

göreni çarpıyor zeynep özkara ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                           That 'come slither' CSO look.

Yet another victim of 'Zeynepbank' has emerged.  Policeman Ö.F.
filed a statement with the Istanbul public prosecutor, claiming
that Zeynep Özkara had swindled him out of 300,000 TL (about
$60,000).  According to Ö.F., Zeynep's mother and father were
part of her fraud and that another man named U.Y. was Zeynep's
'boyfriend' at the same time that Ö.F. thought he was. (!)

"I first met Zeynep Özkara on 12 September 2018.  When she showed
interest in me I was smitten.  We began to flirt (date) on 27
September.  She told me she was a banker and dealt with financial
affairs.  In response, I explained that I was in a tough spot because
of the monthly payments on the 55,000 TL bank credit I had taken
out.  Zeynep said she was well-versed in the stock and bond markets
and that if I gave her some money to invest I would be able to make
enough to pay off the credit and have extra money, as well."


chief seduction officer ile ilgili görsel sonucu
            The male of the species.


"Since I didn't know anything about such matters and because I
trusted my 'sweetheart' Zeynep, I borrowed $10,000 from a friend
and put it into her account.  But Zeynep said that her account was
blocked so I had to send 12,000 TL to someone named Emre
Sarıçam at the bank to have the account un-blocked.  Then Zeynep
had me send 96,000 TL to her account in 11 separate transactions."

"On 21 March 2019, Zeynep had me sell my car, which had a market
value of 80-85,000 TL, for 65,000 TL.  That same day, Zeynep had
me send 103,000 TL in 27 transactions (!) to someone named Sema
for matters like insurance related to the sale of the car."

"Zeynep told me that a return on the $10,000 we invested ın stocks
and bonds had come so she sent me 2,000 TL.  Next, she sent me
37,000 TL in 7 transactions and another 9,400 TL later from a
different investment we had made.  Finally, she sent me 10,000 TL
from the sale of my car."

"In total, Zeynep swindled me out of 218,000 TL and $10,000. In
addition, I lost money selling my car for less than it was worth.
Her family members Zehra Özkara, Mustafa Özkara and Aysel
Özkara were in on the scam with her."


zeynep özkara ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Superpower: Able to melt her prey with a single glance.


 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder