10 Kasım 2018 Cumartesi

A Young Gun the NRA Would Love


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 10 November 2018)
‘Tık’la katlet
                Muhammet K., left, and M.E.K. 

In Bahçelievler, Istanbul, Muhammet K. (15) shot his
schoolmate M.E.K. (14) with a 'pomplı tüfek' (pump-action
rifle.  Muhammet K. had sold his cellphone and bought the
rifle from someone on Facebook for 600 TL (about $110).

In his statement to police, Muhammet K. explained that
"A week ago Mehmet K. and his friends harassed me like
they do to everyone else at school.  They're like a gang of
10-15 kids and they beat people up for the slightest reason.
What happened to me a week ago was that one of  the
gang bumped my shoulder in the school playground. Then
Muhammet came and about 10 people beat me up. That's
when I decided I needed a gun for protection."

nra juniors ile ilgili görsel sonucu
News travels fast. Muhammet K. just got this in the 
mail.

"I made a deal with someone on Facebook for a rifle for
600 TL. I sold my cellphone for 1,000 TL.  On Tuesday
I went to Bağcılar Kestane Park, paid for the rifle and
got it.  I brought the rifle home, wrapped it in a blanket
and hid it.  I didn't buy the rifle to kill or wound the
deceased but when school let out that day I saw him by
chance.  I made an impulse decision to shoot at his legs
from 20-30 meters away but then I came closer and shot
him in the chest. I fled in a taxi and threw the rifle in
the sea at Yeşilköy."

bahçelievler haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu
             Bahçelievler district of Istanbul

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder