16 Şubat 2019 Cumartesi

It's Not OK to Drive & Play


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 16 February 2019)

direksiyonda okey döndü orhan can ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                        "Hey, you just passed my stop!"

In Adana, bus driver Orhan Can (34) played 'okey' (a board game
usually played in coffeehouses) on his cellphone while he was
driving a city bus (!).  A passenger with a smart phone camera
recorded the scandal and posted it on social media.  Police went to the
bus stop at the D-400 highway-Dörtyol intersection and checked each
bus, one by one, looking for a driver's compartment with a blue cover.

Police found Can and he confessed to playing 'okey' while driving.
He was fined 343 TL (about $65) for 'putting traffic safety in jeopardy'
and 'using a telephone while driving'.  In response to reporters
questions,  Can explained that "when I have some time I start playing
but this time I got carried away. I've hurt myself and I'm paying the
price."

adana haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder