10 Şubat 2019 Pazar

TNT Women's Edition: Working Class Heroine


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 9 February 2019)

hanife akdemir ordu hurda ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                                         Gettin' it done.

In Ordu, Hanife Akdemir (53), the married mother of two children,
pulls a cart through the streets collecting iron and metal junk, along
with cardboard and paper, which she sells to make a living for her
family. 

hanife akdemir ordu hurda ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                       I am woman, hear me roar!

Hanife hanım's husband suffered a facial stroke so he cannot work.
She explained that "I'm trying to save money for his treatment so
I get up early each day to collect metal and paper.  I make about
30 TL (about $6) per day.  I get mad at people who say 'there's no
work to be had".  There are plenty of textile factories, tea shops
and nut fields where they can work. Let me be their example. I
work by myself to look after 4 souls."

ordu haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder