9 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

Death by Hot Water Bottle

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(HaberTürk Newspaper, 5 January 2016)

Image result for hot water bottle
 Normally, not a ticket to the next world, but in Bafra...

In Bafra district of Samsun province, Hülya Çelik went to bed
with a hot water bottle but it exploded, causing serious burns.
After 22 days of treatment, the mother of two succumbed.

Hülya Çelik's stomach was aching so she filled a hot water bottle
with boiling water, placed it on her stomach and went to bed.
Shortly thereafter the water bottle exploded, burning her badly,
As Hülya screamed, relatives rushed to help her and brought her
to Bafra State Hospital for initial treatment.

Hülya was then transferred to Samsun Training and Research
Hospital, where she remained in intensive care for 22 days.
Hülya Çelik will be buried in Bafra district following an autopsy.

Bafra district is west of Samsun city.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder