29 Temmuz 2017 Cumartesi

Fed Up With Giving Directions?


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Sözcü Newspaper, 29 July 2017)

Image result for yol tarifinden bıkan esnaf market önüne maketini yerleştirdi
 He gets by with a little help from his friends.

Store owner Cafer Sönmez in Alaçatı, Izmir, got tired of giving
directions so he came up with an interesting remedy - he made
two life-size posters of himself pointing in opposite directions.
One 'Cafer' points to the Alaçatı city center and the other to the
port, with specific points of interest on the adjoining signs.

Explaining his situation, Cafer said that "I'm fed up with giving
directions so I made the posters of myself pointing to places in
either direction.  This way I can take care of my business inside
the store without distractions."

Image result for alaçatı haritası


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder