22 Haziran 2019 Cumartesi

Huntress Stalks Aged Prey in Istanbul's 'Hunters' District


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 22 June 2019)

dedeye tuzak hüseyin avcılar ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                        "In my day WE were the hunters!"

In Avcılar (which means 'Hunters') district of Istanbul, Hüseyin Ç. (94!)
lost 1,700 TL (about $350) to a woman who showed interest in him.
The elderly man was on his way to a coffeehouse when a woman in her
60s approached him and asked whether or not he was married. 

Hüseyin Ç. told the woman that he was a widow and later explained
to police what happened next: "The woman acted quite friendly toward
me and said 'I have a place. Will you come with me?'  So we walked
together and entered a building, where we got close (!).  She then told
me to go to the 5th floor and wait for her.  I went there but she never
came.  When I got to the coffeehouse and told my friends what had
happened they said 'that woman hoodwinked you!'  Then I looked in
my pocket and saw that she had stolen 1,700 TL from me."

avcılar haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                              Avcılar district of Istanbul






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder