26 Ocak 2011 Çarşamba

Mad Cow on the Lam

(Sabah Newspaper, 25 January 2011)

A car driven by Ali Dilaver in Ulubey district of Ordu province
was involved in an accident in Eskipazpar village. Dilaver crashed
his car into a hazelnut orchard when, as he explained to the police,
'a cow came in front of my car and I lost control of it.' The police
then spent hours searching for the yellow cow that had allegedly
caused the accident. They checked for video from cameras of a
nearby hazelnut factory but it turned out that the cameras weren't
working.

The police learned from citizens in the area that they had seen a
person grazing his yellow cow. The person in question, Baki
Çiçek, was then brought by police from his home to the accident
scene. In his statement Çiçek said that 'my cow didn't cause the
accident. I was working in the garden at the time and the cow
was with me. When the accident occured the cow got spooked
and ran away. If it's proved that the cow caused the accident
I'm willing to take the penalty.' 

As of press time, the yellow cow was still being sought. Ali Dilaver
was slightly injured in the accident and was treated at the scene.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder