29 Nisan 2018 Pazar

Would-be Killer Jailed as Thief by Accident


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 29 April 2018)

gökhan orhan çevirenlerden ile ilgili görsel sonucu
      "I might be a killer, but I'm no thief!"

In Ankara's Altındağ district, İ.D. abandoned her husband and two
children to take up with B.P., but the situation turned into something
from an Aziz Nesin story (famous for absurdity).  Gökhan Orhan
Çevirenlerden waited in front of İ.D.'s house to kill her (his ex-wife)
and her lover but somehow (!) was instead arrested for robbery and
served 9 months in jail.

Çevirenlerden's lawyer Nuran Özdemir worked like a detective and
eventually proved that the thief was one G.A., rather than
Çevirenlerden, who had coincidentally been nabbed by police at the
scene of the robbery while he was sitting in his car with a rifle and
revolver, intending to kill İ.D. and B.P.

On 28 March, Çevirenlerden was acquitted in a new trial and right
away he opened a suit for wrongful arrest, demanding 50,000 TL
(about $12,000) in damages.  He noted that "I was going to kill
the wife who abandoned me and her lover.  But should I be glad
that I'm not a murderer or sad that I served 9 months in jail for a
robbery I didn't commit? I just don't know."

ankara altındağ haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder