23 Ocak 2018 Salı

Fake Diploma Has Teacher Facing 16-Year Salary Payback, Plus Interest, Plus Jail Tlme!


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 23 January 2018)
Sahte diplomayla 16 yıl öğretmenlik yaptı
        His face doesn't look all that real, either.

Fehmi S. worked as a teacher for 16 years with a fake diploma but he
was fired when inspectors noticed the deception.  The government now
wants his 16-year salary of 334,276 TL (about $82,000), plus interest (!),
returned.

According to an indictment prepared by the Bakırköy, İstanbul,
public prosecutor, Fehmi S. graduated from the French Literature Faculty
at Atatürk University in Erzurum in 2000.  He manipulated his diploma,
though, to hide the faculty he graduated from and had a notary in Ankara
verify fake documents that showed Fehmi S. as having graduated from
the Turkish Literature Faculty, enabling him to start working as a teacher
on 3 October 2000.

While Fehmi S. worked at the Ayşe Erkan Anadolu İmam Hatip High
School in Büyükçekmece, İstanbul, some contradictions were noticed
in his personal file and on 20 May 2016 he was charged with a crime
and his 16 years of salary, plus interest, were demanded back by the
government.  He also faced a jail term of from 3 to 10 years.

In court in Bakırköy, İstanbul, Fehmi S. explained that "in those days
because of a shortage of teachers, we could shift to English or Turkish
teaching, but we had to get pedagogic training.  One day I went to
the Erzurum Education Directorate and a man named Yılmaz Çimen
told me that if I went to Ankara with him he could take care of
things and he took me to the National Education Ministry.  I certainly
didn't change anything on my diploma (!).  They helped me out so I
was appointed as a Turkish teacher.  I didn't commit any crime .  Now,
I'm working on the loading dock.  I can't pay back the money!"

The prosecutor, though, wants the penalty for Fehmi S. increased
because of the continuous nature of the crime.  The court will give
Fehmi S. another chance to prepare a defense.


fake diploma teachers ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                    Just fill in the blanks...




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder