30 Haziran 2018 Cumartesi

"Lackey of the West"? No, His Mom


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 30 June 2018)

Pucca’ya ‘Batı’ soruşturması
              Ruthless Master West, on the right.

Blogger Selen Pınar Işık, known on social media as Pucca, has been
investigated for writing "Lacky of the West" in a tweet, when in fact
she was referring to her son, whose name is Batı (west) (!).  Police
raided Işık's father's home, searched throughout and seized cellphones
in the house.

The police raid on Işık's father's home in Izmir was aimed at finding
evidence related to a "terrorist organization".  Last night on twitter
Işık explained that "they came to my father's house today, looking
for me and evidence about a terror organization.  'Batı' is my son's
name! My son!"  Let's see what else happens during OHAL (state
of emergency)."

In her tweet, Işık wrote "I am West's lackey. Of course I am. What
else would I be. I do quite a bit of servitude. I'm my dear West's
lackey, his pooch."  Işık is scheduled to give a statement to the
Istanbul Public Prosecutor on Monday, 2 July.

puccaya batı soruşturması ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Next child's name will be 'No Direction', to play it safe.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder