24 Temmuz 2018 Salı

Insurance Agent Robs Semi-famous 'Friend' of Nearly $200K


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 24 July 2018)

canan hoşgör ayşe c ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Canan hanım and ex-hubby Hamdi Alkan.

Canan Hoşgör, the ex-wife of actor-director Hamdi Alkan, withdrew
$186,076 from a bank on 25 June and went to the home of insurance
agent Ayşe C. in Çekmeköy, Istanbul.  Hoşgör alleged that Ayşe C.
doped her tea and stole the $186,076. The day before yesterday,
Ayşe C.'s driver Barış E. and friend Ali E. were taken into custody.

In his statement, Barış E. stated that he got a sleeping pill from Ali E.
and gave it to Ayşe C.: "I went to the office and gave the pill to Ayşe
hanım. At that moment, Canan hanım geldi. I left the office but half
an hour later I got a text from Ayşe hanım telling me that 'the door to
Canan's car is unlocked. Have your friend Ali E. change the briefcase
in the car with the one I gave you.'  Based on the 5,000 TL Ayşe hanım
promised, Ali E. went to the car but he couldn't find the briefcase."

"Five or six hours later, Ayşe hanım summoned me to the house in
Çekmeköy.  When I got there I saw that Canan hanım's face was
pale and her the area around her eyes was purple.  I asked how she
was and she said she didn't feel well. I went home but the next
morning Ayşe hanım called me and said 'the matter is taken care of.
Can you come to the house?'  I wasn't involved in the theft."

In his statement to police, Ali E. said that Ayşe hanım wanted him
to steal Canan's briefcase but he refused and after it happened he
called Canan to let her know what had occurred.  Barış E. was
charged with "robbing a person whose faculties were impaired".
Ali E. was released.  Ayşe C. was later charged with the same crime
as Barış E.

In her statement, Ayşe C. asserted that "Canan Hoşgör had me take
care of some insurance matters.  Saying she was out of sorts, she
drank some water.  She asked if she could come to my house so we
went to my house in Çekmeköy. After feeding the kids she wanted
to stay at my house, saying she had had a bad day.  At about 01:30
or 2, Canan was fiddling with her phone, while I went out to get
some bread.  When I came back Canan said her briefcase was
missing.  I said 'you must be kidding!'  I never saw Canan's
briefcase in my car or in my house."

çekmeköy haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder