22 Temmuz 2018 Pazar

Ultimate Health Package: Appendectomy + Childcare


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Vatan Newspaper, 22 July 2018)

hem ameliyatını yaptı hem çocuklarına baktı ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Dr. Abdullah, left, and new American relatives.

American cybersecurity expert Shiman Wright (45) came to Istanbul
with his 3 children two weeks ago for a vacation.  But when Wright
had severe stomach pains he went to a private hospital, where
Dr. Ulvi Abdullah diagnosed appendicitis, requiring an immediate
operation.

Faced with this situation and the care of his 3 children, Dr. Abdullah
came to the rescue again, saying that he and his wife could watch
Wright's kids while he was in the hospital.  Dr. Abdullah explained
that "our whole apartment building helped look after the kids. As a
father myself I was empathetic and I knew my wife would agree.
The hospital administration gave its approval so while Shiman bey
was indisposed I took the kids to my house."

ultimate health care ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Doesn't get much better than this.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder